Tuesday, December 5, 2006

SIMH #2 - Sufjan Stevens "Chicago"


Not sure why plumbers like Jack Johnson and John Mayer get more publicity then him, but Sufjan Steven's music absolutely puts them to shame. Solid studying music, solid drinking music, solid driving music, solid everything music.

Jian Ghomeshi is to thank for getting me into Sufjan Stevens with his CBC Radio 1 program "The National Playlist" (a radio program somebody should reincarnate because it was the only thing worth listening to (music wise) that the CBC has had in years).

Anyways, have a gander at this song. Solid stuff (I'm loving 'solid' today).



This song, Chicago, reminds me of ripping through mud puddles in my Jeep out west and shot gunning Bud's with a couple lovely ladies I know. Ah, the memories... haha



No comments: