Monday, December 4, 2006

Songs In My Head #1 - Anna Ternheim "Run To The Hills"

Well this is the first post in my blog and basically I have no idea who'll actually read it (or who'll care??).

But hey! Maybe my folks will one day...

I've got some 'kooky' musical taste but the odd person likes it, so this little blog site will be riddled with suggestions I'll cap under "Songs In My Head" (anyone who watches The Hour with George Stroumboulopoulos knows I'm shamelessly copying him but hey, it's a good idea...)

So, suggestion numero uno from right here in wonderful Sweden...



Anna Ternheim is her name and anybody who can do an acoustic cover of 'Run to the Hills' that'll give you goose bumps is alright in my books. Turning an Iron Maiden song into a delicate little melody is tricky, but this version is absolutly wicked (try searching for 'Hellsongs' and you'll find it...).



Also check out "Girl Laying Down"

No comments: